The month of Ramadan is the month in which the Quran was sent down,
a guidance for the people, and clear verses of guidance and criterion.
[Quran: Chapter 2:183]

Sponsored

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dua For Second 10 Days of Ramadan

The second Ashra refers to the middle 10 days (11-20) of Ramadan. The middle Ashra of Ramadan is the time for Maghfirah; the time to wash off our sins.

To find out more about the Second 10 Days of Ramadan, please click here.

Below are recommended Ramadan Dua for the Second 10 Days of Ramadan in English. You may say your dua in your own language, or use different wordings. The below is only a guide. God listens to you in whatever language you use.

Dua for Second 10 Days of Ramadan

Day 11
ALLAH, on this day, make me love goodness, and dislike corruption and disobedience, bar me from anger and the fire [of Hell], by Your help, O the helper of those who seek help

Day 12
ALLAH, on this day, beautify me with covering and chastity, cover me with the clothes of contentment and chastity, let me adhere to justice and fairness, and keep me safe from all that I fear, by Your protection, O the protector of the frightened.

Day 13
ALLAH, on this day, purify me from un-cleanliness and dirt, make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, by Your help, O the beloved of the destitute.

Day 14
ALLAH, on this day, do not condemn me for slips, make me decrease mistakes and errors, do not make me a target for afflictions and troubles, by Your honor, O the honor of the Muslims.

Day 15
May Allah guide us to Siraat-e Mustaqeem, and grant us the taufeeq to utilize this merciful and ever so forgiving Ashra of the Most Holiest of the Holy Months. May Allah accept our sujood o qayaam and tauba, for indeed His mercy prevails over his wrath, and indeed we are sinners in dire need of that mercy.

Day 16
ALLAH, on this day, grant me compatibility with the good, keep me away from patching up with the evil, lead me in it, by Your mercy, to the permanent abode, by Your God ship, O the God of the worlds.

Day 17
ALLAH, on this day, guide me towards righteous actions, fulfill my needs and hopes, O One who does not need explanations nor questions, O One who knows what is in the chests of the (people of the) world. Bless Muhammad and his family, the Pure.

Day 18
ALLAH, on this day, make me love goodness, and dislike corruption and disobedience, bar me from anger and the fire [of Hell], by Your help, O the helper of those who seek help.

Day 19
ALLAH, on this day, multiply for me its blessings, and ease my path towards its bounties, do not deprive me of the acceptance of its good deeds, O the Guide towards the clear truth.

Day 20
ALLAH, on this day, open for me the doors of the heavens, and lock the doors of Hell from me, help me to recite the Qur'an, O the One who sends down tranquility into the hearts of believers.

Labels:

Special Ramadan Series

Dear Reader, Assalaamu’alaikum.

Ramadan Mubarak. We wish you a blessed and productive Ramadan! Make no mistake about it - keeping the fast and increasing our acts of worship during this blessed month is not an easy task. The physical demands of balancing work or school with fasting all day, feeling fatigued and less effective than you normally are, waking up for Suhoor, praying Teraweeh and Tahajjud prayers, dealing with sleep deficits.

But the last thing we would want is to let Ramadan pass us by without doing all that we aim and desire to. Do not allow yourself to feel guilty or regretful when Ramadan passes.

The Ramadan Series will send you emails with practical tips on how to gain and maintain the physical and spiritual energy necessary to embark on increased religious oligations so that you will reap the benefits from this blessed month. This includes special Ramadan duas to say during the month. Do sign-up today!

* Email
First Name
Last Name
* = Required Field
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails